Mobile Home Moving & Title Transfer Permits

A mobile home may not be moved from one location to another unless the owner or occupier obtains a permit to move the mobile home from the County Treasurer. The Bureau of Motor Vehicles may not transfer the title to a mobile home unless the owner obtains a permit to transfer the title from the County Treasurer.

All taxes, penalties, interest, and judgments on the mobile home must be paid in full through the end of the current year before a permit will be issued.