Child Support-Information

Child Support

The INSCCU has been established to process child support payments
 ordered by your county court.  Federal and state law require this change.


Mail child support payments to the proper address listed below:

Non-Custodial Party                                      Employer Payments                   
INSCCU                                                            INSCCU
P.O. Box 7130                                                  P.O. Box 6219
Indianapolis, Indiana 46207-7130                Indianapolis, Indiana 46206-6219

The INSCCU will accept the following types of payments:

  • personal checks
  • money orders
  • cashiers checks

Please do not send cash.

When sending a payment to the INSCCU, please include the following information:

  • your name              
  • your phone number
  • your social security number
  • the custodial party’s name
  • your address
  • your ISETS case number
  • your court cause number
  • payment amount
Customer Service 
If you do not know your ISETS case number and/or your court
cause number or if you have child support payment-related
question, you may contact the KIDSLINE at 317-233-5437 (local)
or 800-840-8757 or 317-241-9638 (TTY). 
Assistance is available in 170 different languages upon request. 
KIDSLINE hours M-F 7:00 am to 6:00 pm,
Automated phone service is available 24 hours, 7 days/week.
Address or Name change of Child Support Participant 
In order to change your name or address, you must either call the KIDSLINE number at
317-233-5437 or 1-800-840-5757 or contact the County Clerk’s office where your court order resides.