Inmate commissary and clothing
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES IN POLICY
The following items will no longer be accepted. They will only be available for purchase on commissary.
- Games, Hygiene items and clothing
INMATE COMMISSARY ACCOUNTS
Money for inmate commissary accounts may only be deposited in one of two ways.
1. Online through Jail ATM (www.jailatm.com) and selecting the Commissary tab, or
2. Cash or Debit Card may be deposited directly into an inmate commissary account, by using the kiosk in the lobby of the jail.
Payroll checks, personal checks and third-party checks are not accepted.
Prices vary according to size, and are subject to change.
Please deposit money in inmate commissary account so purchases can be made. Available clothing include:
• Sports Bra
• Men’s Boxer Shorts
• Cotton T-shirts
• Thermal Tops
• Thermal Pants
• Tube Socks
• Gym Shorts
• Sweat Pants
• Sweat Shirts
• Tennis Shoes
• Shower Shoes
Note: Phone Cards are ONLY available through Securus.
Inmates may receive one complete outfit from the following items of clothing, 7 days prior the their court appearance for a jury trial. The inmate will be responsible for sending court clothes back out, or having them picked up by visitors, within 14 working days after their final court appearance.
- Suit (male/female)
- Blazer/Sport Coat
- Dress Shirt/Blouse
- Trousers/Slacks/Skirt/Dress/Blue Jeans
- Dress Shoes/Socks/Hose (One complete outfit only)
- Clip-on Tie